How to improve your account security
Important: If you suspect that an unauthorized party has already accessed or attempted to access your account, please contact us immediately.
The following tips are proven ways to improve your account security:
1. Set a secure password
- Use a combination of letters or numbers ? e.g. beatlesfan28, with no spaces between
- Use multiple words and numbers without spaces ? e.g. thebestboss84
- Never use single words that can be found in any dictionary ? e.g. manager or bamboo
- Never use personal information others can easily obtain or guess ? e.g. your name, phone number, or birth date
- Never use your email address as the password
- Never use common passwords ? e.g. 123456 or ABCDEF
2. Sign in to Gizaz.com regularly
Signing into Gizaz ensures your account information stays current
3. Be cautious when you receive requests for private or sensitive information
Never click on links in emails to access gizaz.com web pages if you suspect the message might not really be from us. Avoid filling out forms in email messages that ask for your personal information, such as your Member ID, password and credit card information. Most sign-in pages can be identified by addresses that begin with http://gizaz.com/
4. Use anti-virus software and a firewall
Some computer viruses steal your password and financial account information. For this reason, it is recommended that you install anti-virus software and update it on a regular basis. A firewall is a system designed to prevent unauthorized parties (usually referred to as "hackers") from gaining access to sensitive information stored on your computer.